Win an Autumn Hiking Vacation in Yosemite
This giveaway ended Tuesday, August 7.
This 5-day vacation for two people includes resort lodging, meals, and guided hiking tours through Yosemite National Park.
Enter to Win from June 12-August 7 by requesting a Free Yosemite Trip Planner and checking the “Contest” box on the form.
Here’s what you could win!
Wildland Trekking Inn-based Yosemite Hiking Tour for Two
Vacation Date: Sept. 17-21, 2018
- 5 nights of lodging at Rush Creek Lodge (nights of Sept. 16-20) for two people double occupancy
- Use of top-of-the-line daypack and trekking poles
- All meals from breakfast the first day through lunch on the last day (special dietary requests may require an additional fee.)
- Entrance fees and national park permits
- A professional, knowledgeable, certified Yosemite hiking guide
- Transportation for the duration of the tour (beginning and ending at Rush Creek Lodge)
- Emergency equipment including a company-issued first-aid kit and satellite phone
Whether you’re a seasoned hiker or a novice explorer, you’ll enjoy this immersion in the glacial landscape of Yosemite National Park. From our comfortable, new resort on the western edge of the park, we’ll experience all of the diversity the park has to offer. We’ll spend time in Yosemite Valley, and we’ll venture up into the high country of Tuolumne Meadows. We’ll visit waterfalls, high peaks, stunning viewpoints, and giant Sequoia trees.
View more information at www.wildlandtrekking.com/yosemite/inn-based-hiking/yosemite-inn-based-tour.html
The boardwalk to Yosemite Falls in autumn
Sunset s’mores by the fire pit at Rush Creek Lodge in September
A hiker gazes at El Capitan in Yosemite in autumn
Hiking in autumn near Yosemite Falls
A tree wears its red autumn leaves in Yosemite Valley
Yosemite’s Tuolumne Meadows in early fall
Yosemite’s Merced River bordered by autumn leaves and Half Dome
The iconic Half Dome towering over Yosemite Valley in autumn