The 12-page trip planner includes all the information you need to start planning. In addition, your packet includes brochures and deals for the Yosemite National Park and the surrounding areas.
- 6 road trip suggestions with launching points in California and Las Vegas
- Park entrance primer
- General overview map of the park
- What to do if you have 48 hours to spend in Yosemite
- Yosemite wildlife guide
- What to expect for weather, entrance fees plus a packing list
- Lodging options in the park and where to make reservations
Trouble using the form below? Try here.
View the embedded media.
Trouble using the form above? Try here.
Featured Vacation Partners
Yosemite Area Partners
- Yosemite Scenic Wonders Vacation Rentals - Vacation homes, cabins and condominium lodging, many within the gates of historic Yosemite National Park. Choose from over 100 properties in three locations: Yosemite West, Wawona in Yosemite, and the Oakhurst-Bass Lake area.
- GyPsy Guide - Get the driving app that’s like having a tour guide in your car. GyPSy Guide automatically plays interesting and entertaining commentary as you go.
- Yosemite/Mariposa County - Experience four seasons of adventure in Yosemite and Mariposa County.
- Yosemite National Park Hotels & Lodging - Yosemite Hotels & Lodges including the Majestic Yosemite Hotel, Yosemite Valley Lodge, and The Big Trees Lodge.
- Yosemite National Park Camping - Yosemite Camping including Housekeeping Camp, High Sierra Camps and Half Dome Village.
- Evergreen Lodge at Yosemite - A Frommer’s Guide ‘Favorite’ and ‘Highly Recommended’ by Fodor’s, this newly expanded historic resort provides the perfect mix of recreation, relaxation and indulgence, with spacious cabins in the woods, indoor/outdoor dining, classic tavern, pool/hot tub, nightly activities and guided recreation.
- Visit Yosemite | Madera County - Experience California’s Gateway to Yosemite and discover the Fossils to Falls Trail with our award winning Visitors Guide!
- O.A.R.S. Whitewater Rafting Tours - Join O.A.R.S. for a one- to three-day rafting adventure on the Merced or Tuolumne River near Yosemite.
- Yosemite Area Regional Transportation - Comfortable, Convenient, Economical Public Transit to Yosemite National Park. Watch the scenery, not the road!
- Tuolumne County – Yosemite Gold Country - Your north entrance to Yosemite National Park. Begin your four-season vacationland adventures here among historic towns, wineries, fun dining, great lodging, excellent entertainment and exceptional scenery!
- Majestic Mountain Loop - A suggested itinerary for visitors to see three of California’s National Parks in as little as three days – Sequoia, Kings Canyon and Yosemite.
- Hilmar Cheese Company Visitor Center - Tour, Taste, Shop, & Eat! Discover and learn how cheese is made, enjoy complimentary samples, shop in our impressive gift shop, or dine in our cafe.
- Tenaya Lodge - Discover Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite, your Yosemite experience elevated. After a day filled with Yosemite adventure, relax in the comforts of newly-renovated guestrooms and a world-class Spa.
- Amtrak San Joaquins - Avoid traffic, get into Yosemite for free and enjoy California craft beer and regional wines along the way.
Central Valley Partners
- Oakdale, California - Rustic Oakdale is the Cowboy Capital of the World, chock-full of farmland, fresh and artisan foods, hiking rails, and handmade crafts. And of course, cowboy hats and rodeo.
- Stockton, California - Stockton is where rivers and culture come together! See classic paintings at the Haggin Museum, including Albert Bierstadt's landscapes of Yosemite.
San Francisco Partners
- San Francisco's Tri-Valley - Located 30 miles east of Fisherman’s Wharf, SF’s Tri-Valley enjoys an average of 264 days of sunshine a year, making it “the sunny side of the Bay.”
- Aquarium of the Bay - Meet the underwater residents of the San Francisco Bay including Sevengill sharks, the largest shark inhabiting the bay. The aquarium features two glass tunnels for up-close viewing of sealife.
- Alcatraz Cruises - Exlore home to Al “Scarface” Capone and other notorious criminals at Alcatraz, one of the country’s most infamous federal prisons on the only authorized concessionaire for ferrying passengers to the island.
- Blue & Gold Fleet - See the San Francisco Bay on an adrenaline-filled, 50-mile-per-hour Rocket Boat ride or take a slower cruise to view the city’s skyline.
Coastal California Partners
- Explore Lompoc - Grapevines stretch across farms in this area historically known for its Pinot Noirs and Chardonnays. Visit Art Alley or the La Purisima Mission State Historic Park.
- Ventura County Coast - After exploring Channel Islands National Park, enjoy the beaches, trails, whale watching, and historic sites in Oxnard, Camarillo, Hueneme and Ventura.
- Ventura Visitors Bureau - Ventura rests between the Channel Islands National Park & the National Marine Sanctuary just off shore, the foothills of The Los Padres National Forest and two of California's longest flowing open rivers.
- Buellton Visitors Bureau - Discover what you’ve been missing on the Central Coast. Buellton, is a thriving city with a picturesque rural feel, located in the heart of Santa Barbara County.
- City of Pismo Beach - Pismo Beach is Classic California. Our beach town offers affordable ocean front accommodations, romantic sunsets, Premium Outlet shopping, wine tasting and fresh seafood. Perfect getaway!
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - The Monterey Bay Aquarium features sharks, sea otters, octopus, jellyfish, kelp forest, and more than 200 exhibits and galleries in the world's best aquarium.
- Gilroy Welcome Center - Visit the Garlic Capital of the World. Taste garlic-laced dishes at our numerous restaurants; stroll through historic downtown followed by a shopping spree at Gilroy Premium Outlets.
- Santa Maria Valley - Welcome to the Santa Maria Valley, where world-famous barbecue, fine wines, natural splendors and cultural riches have cultivated our reputation as the “Land of Food and Wine” in Northern Santa Barbara County.
- Cima Collina Winery - Cima Collina crafts artisan wines from hand-selected fruit grown in small Monterey County vineyards.
- Highway 1 Discovery Route - See the best of California’s breathtaking coast in San Luis Obispo County on Hwy. 1 Discovery Route. Along the 101 miles, you’ll find three wine regions, 10 uncrowded beaches and 12 state parks, including the Hearst Castle, and numerous charming towns.
Tours & Tour Operators
- Wildland Trekking Guided Hiking Vacations - Go on an unforgettable hiking vacation. There's a tour that fits nearly anyone who loves to hike in world-renowned, breathtaking landscapes.
- 2018 National Parks Photography Workshop Series - Experience national parks in a way that very few people ever will. Get unformation about our eight photo workshops in 2018.